dimanche 21 octobre 2007

In the mood for stuff

I recently heard about

Gimme Your Stuff

on a Pinky Street.com forum and I thought I'd like to give a try at least once.

I'll introduce myself a little. I am a recently expat from America living in France just a few miles out from the middle of Paris.
I have gotten married to a wonderful Frenchmen and I'm in the process of getting all my papers so I can stay here legally and even get a job and go to school at some point.
I'm 24 years old and aspire to go to an art school here and one day work as an illustrator.
I love all things craft/arts related, movies, pinky street dolls, and graphic novels.

What do I have to offer?
Well I can go out and get a few random Parisian things within reason. If I do a swap I'd like to keep things in the same price range as I'd be receiving to make it fair. There are some great candies here as well or wonderful teas.

What I'd love to get?
-candies
-toys
-pinky street
-papers
-unique art supplies
-comics
-movies
-anything you think is very unique to your country

I guess that's it! Give me a message letting me know if your interested. Be sure to let me know what you have ideas of to swap!

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

http://harajukuloverrr.livejournal.com/422.html

livingoxymoron@gmail.com

love to hear frm you.

shopinc a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Unknown a dit…

J'ai vu que tu swappais et si tu veux échanger un cadeaux avec moi ce sera avec plaisir je suis sur sirpriz
Mama de http://www.sirpriz.com
Echange de cadeaux et swaps

Unknown a dit…

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I'm from the USA. I just recently joined Gimme Your Stuff. :) I was wondering if you'd like to swap with me?

I can send you: candy/snacks/food, papers of your choice, any art supplies, and any movies that you'd enjoy! If there's anything else that you'd like just ask..

My swapping website can be found at: http://www.datturra.vox.com
If you are interested, have a look and leave me a comment.

Kit a dit…

Hi my name is Kit and I'm from the US (North Carolina) I am interested in swapping with you!

View my post at:

http://lovetoswap.blogspot.com/2008/07/gimme-your-stuff-please.html

kmackie@carolina.rr.com